|Optocom Corporation brings a variety of products to the fiber optics market which benefit optical networking by providing the flexibility, speed, and clarity necessary in communication systems. We currently offer product families in optical modules, passive components, fiber optic diodes, media converters and switches. |
- Optical Modules
- High powered fiber optical transmitter modules utilize FP or DFB laser sources to process light signals at wavelengths of 1310nm or 1550nm, performing flawlessly at data rates up to 2.5 Gbps. For intermediate or long reach requirements.
- Optical Receivers
- Highly sensitive optical receiver modules use PIN or APD photodiode light sources for OC-3 to OC-48. Uniquely designed to support high-speed transmission signals and to protect from EMI. Power supply of +3V or +5V and CDR options.
- Optical Transceivers
- Wide variety of optical SFP, GBIC, SFF, Optical Front End 1x5, 1x9, or Bidirectional transceivers. Applications for FDDI, CWDM, SONET, Gigabit Ethernet, Fiber Channel, LAN, PON, and more.
- Passive Components
- Cables with SC, FC, ST, LC, MT-RJ, and MU with same connector type or hybrid adapters, available in singlemode or multimode. Simplex or Duplex options.
- Attenuators provide operating wavelengths of 1310 and 1550 nm with SC/PC, FC/PC, SC/APC, FC/APC connector types.
- Singlemode (9/125) or multimode (50/125 or 62.5/125) fiber optic cable with 0.9 to 2.9 mm diameters for Simplex or Duplex usage.
- Connectors available with singlemode and multimode SC/PC, SC/APC, FC/PC, FC/APC, ST, LC, MTRJ, MPO and MU.
- Patch Cords
- Simplex and Duplex fiber optic patch cords with lengths ranging from 2 to 10 meters with SC, FC, ST, LC or MTRJ connectors.
- Co-axial fabry-perot (FP) or distributed feedback (DFB) laser diodes for analog or digital transmission.
- Hermetically sealed InGaAs PIN photodiode modules with the ability to produce data rates of up to 2.5 Gb/s.
- Converters & Switches
- Media Converters Series provide efficient solutions for connecting fiber optic and copper-based Ethernet networks
- Media Switches
- Media Switches Series offer 10/100/1000 Mbps 4-port switching systems connecting optical and Ethernet networks.